The Strongest Commercial Real Estate Alliance
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and 60 countries. In 2020, the firm had revenue of $7.8 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation, and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Operating as a unified team, C&W and the Alliance firms integrate the strength of local talent, relationships, and market intelligence with the full capacity of C&W’s resources and platform.
- Committed to their respective markets, relationships, and community
- Utilizes an entrepreneurial approach in responding to client needs
- Leverages C&W platform to advance and support local relationships, talent, and market knowledge
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD value-add:
- Delivers an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems
- Provides a deep brokerage bench and broad geographic reach
- Enables multi-market clients to gain savings and efficiencies via single provider service structure
- Confidence – that we’ll deliver meaningful value by providing the most creative and innovative services
- Consistency – in our business approach of putting client’s needs first and delivering what we promise
- Culture – mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration and support
Cushman & Wakefield’s integrity, values, services, and client focus have long exemplified the best of what the commercial real estate industry has to offer. Together our clients receive unparalleled service and support. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com.