Industrial clients require specialized experience and expertise. Cushman and Wakefield | Thalhimer is staffed with seasoned professionals that understand the industrial process and can offer real estate solutions that best fit our clients’ needs. This process knowledge applies to any of the diverse product types categorized as industrial buildings, from manufacturing plants and traditional warehouse/distribution facilities to more specialized research & development facilities, warehouse/showroom (“flex”) space, and high-tech laboratories.
As experts in the local industrial market, we add value for companies by tracking lease rates, sales prices, absorption, and market trends. Whether representing our clients in the acquisition of space, or the disposition of real property, we will leverage that timely market knowledge to drive the best deal possible.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer offers specialty groups for companies involved with:
- Port-related facilities, including deep water terminals, rail service, and waterfront manufacturing.
- Logistics and supply chain distribution facilities.
- Specialty manufacturing, including unique power, loading, and processing features.
- Land: Site selection, acquisition and disposition, entitlement and incentives.
- Capital Markets: Income and investment sales.
We offer everything you are looking for in a commercial real estate agency, including a strong track record:
- Industrial Sales Volume of $217,695,450 and Leasing Volume of $245,546,255 in 2022
- 2,410,579 square feet of industrial space sold; 6,846,112 square feet of industrial space leased in 2022
- Representation of over 21.3 million square feet of industrial properties throughout the region
- Property management of over 7.4 million square feet of industrial property
Cushman and Wakefield | Thalhimer believes strongly in participating in the industries’ top specialty designations. We actively support the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), the Realtors Land Institute (ALC), and the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE). Almost all of our senior agents are credentialed by these prestigious organizations.
We also distinguish ourselves through our ability to seamlessly integrate our client’s real estate needs through our regional, national and global network of offices through Cushman & Wakefield. Many of our clients rely on our team concept in achieving their real estate objectives in multiple markets. Personal inter-office relationships ensure our clients get the best possible service in each market we serve.
Charlottesville, VA 22902
1125 Emancipation Highway, Suite 350
Fredericksburg, VA 22401-8449
222 Central Park Avenue, Suite 1500
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
|FAX NUMBER:||757.499.1265 fax|
Newport News, VA 23606
Lynchburg, VA 24503
|FAX NUMBER:||434.239.4058 fax|
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Roanoke, VA 24011